Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

Pen Pal Painting Challenge

Do you remember this past summer, I told you I had signed up for a painting project which was called the Pen Pal Painting Challenge? Well, we had until August to finish it and mail it in. The Art House Coop would go through them and then mail them to another participant along with a card that told a little about yourself and some contact information in case you wanted to contact the artist of the work you receive back.

Well, I received my pen pal's project this past week! How exciting it was. There are participants from all over the world so I was quite surprised that my pal is from Saskatchewan. Below is the project I did and also the project I got back.






My Metamorphosis Project


My Pen Pal's project


I will sit down and write my pen pal to try to get to know this artist in Saskatchewan. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment