Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

Inspiration found in Gelderland, the Netherlands

I'm blogging from the Netherlands this week and am enjoying wonderful Spring weather here. What makes it even more wonderful is that I've heard they're expecting 10 cm of snow tonight back home!
While I'm here I'm always looking for inspiration. My daughter and I were out walking one evening and the sunset was just beautiful. The sky silhouetted the trees. I tried to sketch the scene when we returned to our room with my limited art supplies.


The top is a sketch I did while sitting in front of our bed and breakfast lodging. The lower photo is of my meagre art materials and the small painting I did of the sunset.

1 comment:

  1. Well your meagre art supplies are creating abundant art, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete