Then I tried my hand at some larger books with cardboard covers that had to be stitched together.
This one was made with watercolour paper and is being used as a scrapbook.
This one was made with sketching paper and is being used as a sketch book.
The one I am currently working on has a mix of watercolour paper and sketching paper and was stitched together using the coptic stitch.
I then found some scraps of fabric and sewed pieces together, trimmed it and glued it to the front and back covers.
I am planning to use this book as I do my devotions each day, noting the lesson learned or the comfort I felt from the Bible passage and doing a sketch or watercolour painting to go with the words.