Search This Blog

Thursday 2 April 2015

Published!

After a long wait in anticipation, my copy of 1000 Quilt Inspirations arrived on my doorstep. I could hardly control myself as I ripped the box open and peeked inside the book to see which of my small quilts they chose to publish in the book. I am honoured to say three of my pieces were chosen. What a thrill it is to see my work published in a book. I am one of over 300 quilters from all over the world that is represented in the book and one of 30 Canadian quilters.

It is a beautiful book filled with colour photos of quilts; so much talent and so much inspiration! Below is are the page spreads that display my work as well as those of others.








2 comments:

  1. That is so neat! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arja. I have never seen anyone make quilts like you do. Obviously there are a lot of people who do it but I think the quality of your quilts is right up there. Congratulations on the book. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete