Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2016

Still Inspired

I was really enthusiastic last week when I started my Art Quilt for our upcoming fundraiser. After having put almost 24 hours into it, I don't have much to show. This week I realized that I will not be able to get this quilt done in time for our fundraiser. I will continue to work on it steadily and will try to get most of it done but it will certainly be incomplete come November 19.

Even though there is only a tiny portion of it done, I really like the colours I chose and think it will be really beautiful.

The bottom section which will be the water and land portions are the most detailed and time consuming sections to sew. That is what I've started on and once those sections are done, the rest is the sky which will develop a lot faster.







No comments:

Post a Comment