Search This Blog

Thursday 10 August 2017

No, I Haven't Been Ill!

I have to apologize to my faithful followers for not posting the last two weeks. I have had company from Europe and just took a posting break. I have, however, still been busy in the studio so I thought I'd catch you up on some of my work.

I've been busy with some baby portraits and this year will be a fruitful year.







 I've also completed many fabric greeting cards.

































I also completed a quilt that I made with my sister and a friend. It is a wall quilt and I just have to add a hanging sleeve to the back of it. 



And I have also started quilting my art quilt after pondering for a while how it should be done. I've finished the sky, trying to make the foreground clouds stand out at bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment