Search This Blog

Thursday 7 September 2017

Sketchbook Tour

I have several sketchbooks that I use at once and one of them is about 3" X 5". It is tiny and small enough to carry in a pocket or in my purse. Having said that I do take it along when I go out but rarely sketch in it when I'm out.

Here's a little tour of some of the things I've sketched in it.

I have lots of cups and saucers but don't often use them so I thought I would sketch them along with other beverage containers.







There are also some pairs of shoes I thought were interesting to sketch.




Then I did some insects.





Of course, some flowers.



and some landscapes





I confess that sometimes I've given to one of my grandchildren in church to keep them quiet and occupied just looking at it. Hope you enjoyed this little tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment