Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hola! Blogging from Mexico.

This week I am blogging from Mexico and as you know, I always take a small sketchbook, some pencils, some watercolour pencils and a few paintbrushes with me when on vacation. Due to the fact that I didn't bring a novel along to read, I've been doing some sketching.

Also, I usually blog on Thursdays and today is Wednesday. Wow, how relaxed am I to even get out of my routine! Actually, today we had some rain and so I decided to blog now rather than tomorrow when, if the weather is good, we'll be golfing first thing and hitting the beach in the afternoon.

We are really enjoying ourselves, however they've had an unusual amount of rain here this month and the courses are flooded making for challenging conditions. We've seen so much wildlife on the course too. We've seen gators on the course as well as animal called a coati, turkey vultures, grey fox, cranes, flamingo-looking birds that weren't pink but grey, iguana and lizards. Really interesting!

Below are the sketches so far. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment