Search This Blog

Thursday 24 December 2015

Canoe Trip Reminiscing

Today is Christmas Eve and you'd think I'd be frantically trying to finish Christmas shopping or making gifts for Christmas but I'm done! So instead I could finish off some projects that have been sitting on the back burner.

Outside the sun is shining and the temperature is about 14C! Not Christmas weather at all. In fact, my husband and I are going to golf this afternoon! Unthinkable! This balmy weather has made me reminisce about our Women's Canoe Trip from the past Summer and I finally finished the little postcard mementos that I make for all the participants. I've posted them below so have a look and be transported back to Summer for a few minutes.

I wish everyone a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

French River Eastern Outlet


Whale's Mouth, French River



Campsite at the Elbow, French River



The Elbow, French River



Dalles Rapids, French River


Manoeuvreing up the Dalles Rapids, French River



Wanapitei Bay, French River


Hartley Bay Campsite, French River



Sunset at Hartley Bay, French River



Sunrise at Hartley Bay, French River


1 comment:

  1. Bet you didn't have any time for portaging ;)
    Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete