Search This Blog

Thursday 14 January 2016

Inspired by a Chilly Winter Walk

Today, I made sure to put on my long johns for my neighbourhood walk as well and my neck warmer and a good pair of gloves. Because there is now snow and ice on the ground I also put on my big winter boots. I am not a hat person and so I rarely wear a hat but I should also have put one of those on to protect my ears which were sore due to the wind. It was -6C this morning.

I have been snapping photos with my cell phone on my walks and also took a selfie which I used to make a sketch for today.




We see a lot of these driving around on these days of snow. This one does not have a salter on the back but most do. We spread a lot of salt in Toronto, however, the 2015/16 winter has not been exceptionally snowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment