Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

Inspired in Whitehorse

I'm a little late with this blog once again. This time it's due to the fact that I had to fly out suddenly to Whitehorse, Yukon because my daughter was having a difficult labour having her first child. I spent four days in hospital with her and her husband after my grandson was finally born. My daughter had to recuperate from a 5 day labour and a Caesarian Section. So there was lot of sitting around and watching her sleep.

I had thrown a few art supplies such as pencils, watercolour pencils, sketchbooks, and some pre-packaged fabric card supplies. So while my daughter rested, I did some sketches in her hospital room. I was actually inspired by a book I received from my nephew. It is called "Drawing Your Life" and gives tips on how to document life with sketches.






Here's a few photos of the new parents and baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment