Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2019

People Drawing People

I recently enrolled in a Sketchbook Skool course called People Drawing People that starts next week. It's an online course and I'm really looking forward to it since I'm really bad at drawing people. Today, one of the founders of Sketchbook Skool, Danny Gregory, did a live you tube instruction to prepare us a little for that course. We drew our selfies along with him and people all over the world who tuned in. So cool. It took me a while to find the live feed on my computer so I only had about 15 minutes to get my sketch done. I'm not making excuses since I don't think more time would have improved it.



I brought a mirror from one of our bathrooms and set it up on a desk easel next to my laptop and sketched myself while I watched Danny Gregory sketching himself.






Neither the photo nor the sketch are very flattering so I managed that part of the likeness well.

No comments:

Post a Comment