Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2019

"Alles en Nog Wat"

My title translated from Dutch means, Everything and then More. My latest completed project was my zine which took a lot of my time and attention to complete so I haven't really been working on anything else that I can blog about today.

I will post a few photos of some little things I have been working on.



This is the title cover of my zine. I posted a flip through of the complete zine on my Sketchbook Skool site and received some really encouraging comments from fellow zine makers. Makes me want to do another. If you want a copy, let me know as they are going fast.


I continue to do baby portraits but I am a bit behind. The babies keep coming!


I am also continuing to try to use up my scrap fabric so I've made a few more fabric cards with them.






Recently had two grandchildren become a year older and  gave them little portrait fabric cards.



I will be travelling for the next 2 weeks so I doubt that I will be blogging but I am going to try. I will be posting on my instagram account so you can follow me there if you like. www.instagram.com/aspeel/




No comments:

Post a Comment