Search This Blog

Saturday 28 March 2020

A Break from COVID-19 and the Art Quilt

Things are getting worse instead of better. There are still new cases of the virus springing up and more deaths while we stubborn people figure out what it means to social distance and stay home. We now have a State of Emergency in the City of Toronto and that means all non-essential businesses must close. I still have hope that cases will wane and we will get back to normal at some point.

In the meantime, I have so much I want to do art-wise that I am secretly reveling in the fact that I have to stay home. I continue to work on my art quilt but I wanted to blog about something different. I've been missing the grand kids. This year for the grand kids, I made them portrait birthday cards. I thought it would be cool for them to keep a portrait of what they looked like on their birthdays this past year.















No comments:

Post a Comment