Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2013

Algonquin Inspiration 2


This week, I am recalling all the hand-made fabric cards I have made and sent to people. So if you have any sitting around at home that you no longer want, feel free to send them back to me. If you would like to keep them, all the better, but if you don't, I am planning to put the names of those I sent them to on the backs and then I am going to sew them all together into a wall quilt. I'll be working on the quilt this winter so you have lots of time to get them back to me. When it's done I'll post a photo of it. Thanks for your help with this.
Now.....

....as promised, here are the rest of my Algonquin cards.

"Pen Lake Campsite"                               Pen Lake, Algonquin

"Boulders on Pen Lake"                          Pen Lake, Algonquin

"Pen Lake Campsite Pine"  Pen Lake, Algonquin

"Pen Lake Campsite 2"   Pen Lake, Algonquin

"Pen Lake Falls"                             Clydgale Lake, Algonquin

"Tree Stump"                                         Pen Lake, Algonquin

"Portage into Clydegale"                 Galeairy Lake, Algonquin

"Clydegale Lake Campsite"  Clydegale Lake, Algonquin

No comments:

Post a Comment