Search This Blog

Friday 3 October 2014

Creatures in The Studio

I'm a day late with my weekly blog post. I was occupied with things other than art yesterday and ran out of time to blog.
This morning I was in my studio doing some prep work for future art and I noticed a huge spider in my sink! Needless to say, I captured him quickly before he could scuttle down the drain. It got me thinking about some of the other creatures that might be lurking in my studio. I looked around and here's what I found.

Spider in the Sink


Artwork my oldest son made in school.
Bird mask

Ducky fabric from a recent project

Interesting Wine Label

Fish on a children's watercolour set.

These are some of the creatures I share my studio with. Hopefully, next week, I'll have a little more art to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment