Search This Blog

Thursday 30 July 2015

Inspiration Found on French River Canoe Trip

This past weekend nine women and myself went on our annual Women's Canoe Trip. This year we headed up to the French River, Ontario. The scenery in this part of Ontario is also very inspiring. Clear, blue and green lakes and rivers, great variety of trees and multi-coloured rocks are everywhere. Of course, I brought along my sketch book and paint and was able to do a couple of sketches when we had finished paddling and had time to relax. I also took along my camera to capture inspiration for future art. As I am still using photographs from past trips, I know I will also produce some wonderful art from these photos.

One of the photos I took on our trip. Taking a much needed break
from paddling several hours into the wind.




No comments:

Post a Comment