Search This Blog

Saturday 22 April 2017

A Little Behind in my Blog Posts

I've missed a few weeks of blogging and I apologize. Sometimes life gets in the way. In the last few weeks I have finished and hung my fabric cards art quilt. I hung it in my front hall and I really like the look of it there. I didn't use all the cards I received back but I still plan to use them so if you have any you don't want any more please send them to me.





My art quilt is also coming along well. You can start seeing the resemblance to my painting.




I've also been recording the new birds that visit my bird feeder. Here are a couple.





I took the time, on a nice day, to sit on my new back deck and sketch the fort we made for the grandkids to play in. Lots of imagination and make believe is practiced here.


2 comments: