Search This Blog

Thursday 21 December 2017

Attempting to meet 2018 Goals and Latest Projects

Well, it's not even the new year yet and I have made my first attempt to meet goals set for 2018. Since I moved to this neighbourhood, I have wanted to enroll in courses at the Franklin Carmichael Art Centre which is just up the road from me. So far I haven't because they didn't have any courses I was interested in or I didn't think I had the time for a course.

Last week I received their schedule of winter classes and workshops and saw some that I would like to take and that would also help me attain my goals. Starting in January, I'll be taking an 8 week class on Oil and Acrylic Painting for Intermediate and Advanced Painters. I should be able to attain my goal of at least 2 acrylic paintings by taking this course and also improving my skills.

I also enrolled in a Portrait Workshop in Acrylic. This is a one-day session that will give some good instruction. I'm really looking forward to these sessions.

Below are some of my recent fabric cards and other projects.
























2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you signed up for classes at Franklin! And lovely cards: especially love the hockey, hiking and leaf creations! 😉🏒🍃🍂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcel! I'm really looking forward to the classes.

    ReplyDelete