Search This Blog

Friday 23 August 2019

Fabric Scraps Card #3

This card was going to be inspired by the Georgian Bay area with water, rocks and trees. I could used the small green pieces I cut for the first card for the trees on this card.


This time I needed blues for sky and water, grays for rocks and greens for trees.

I drew a 4"X6" sketch of the scene on tracing paper so I knew where to put everything. Below the sketch I've started placing the sky, background trees and rocks.


Once I knew where I wanted these pieces, I ironed them onto the felt and will put the foreground trees on top of the fabric already put down. Once the card top was finished, I trimmed the edges to clean it up.



I added a bird in the sky and embellished with quilting and then put a back fabric on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment