Search This Blog

Friday 6 December 2019

Christmas Card Exchange

Sketchbook Skool has challenged us to join a Greeting Card Exchange and although I feel like I have a plethora of things on the go, I was really interested. I think because it's Sketchbook Skool the cards are to be drawn or painted or collaged but they did say we could use any media so of course, mine are fabric. I've been given 5 names with addresses of people from all over the world that I have to send a card to and then I will receive 5 cards from other artists.

I also made one for a Canadian Armed Forces Member who is away from home over the holidays helping to keep our world safe.  Here is a link in case you are interested.
  https://globalnews.ca/news/6227418/canadian-armed-forces-holiday-cards-letters-cfb-trenton/

Here's the address:
Any Canadian Armed Forces Member
PO Box 5004, Stn Forces
Belleville, ON
K8N 5Wl


















No comments:

Post a Comment