Search This Blog

Friday 3 January 2020

Sketchbook Skool Greeting Card Exchange

A few weeks back I blogged about a greeting card exchange I signed up for and posted the cards I had made to send out. It was so cool to receive hand made cards from complete strangers! These are people also involved with Sketchbook Skool and very talented. I love hand made cards!



This was drawn on watercolour paper with the background painted and the wings and tail of the dove were detailed with ink.


This was done on black card stock with a white gel pen and pencil crayons. I was really intrigued by the envelop which was a page from a catalogue folded into and envelope.


This one came from Great Britain and is a cross stitched card. I love cross stitch!


This one was also done on black card stock with white gel pen. The calligraphy on the envelope was beautiful too.



I threw this one in as well. It is a hand made card done by my sister in law. It's watercolour on watercolour paper.

I love these hand made items because there is a little bit of the person who made them in each one. Just the fact that someone took the time to plan and execute it to give to someone else is meaningful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment